— POLITYKA PRYWATNOŚCI —
Few words about how we process the data you share with us
it’s really nice to have you, thank you for visiting.
Pursuant to art. 13 sec. 1-2 of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter “GDPR”, we provide the following information:
I. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of your personal data is JAM KOLEKTYW Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at 00-666 Warsaw, Stanisława Noakowskiego 16/20c, entered into the National Register of Entrepreneurs at the XII Warsaw Economic Department under KRS 0000817360, NIP 7010958955, REGON 38500730500000, represented by Jolanta Skóra and Anna Olga Chmielewska – “Administrator.”
II. ADMINISTRATOR CONTACT DETAILS
The Administrator can be contacted:
- at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in writing, at the following address: ul. Stanisława Noakowskiego 16/20c, 00-666 Warsaw
III. OBJECTIVES AND GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The Administrator processes your personal data in order to:
- conclude and perform a contract – because processing is necessary to implement a contract for the provision of photographic services, interior design and arrangement, set design, styling (art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b of GDPR), and at your request also to take action before the conclusion of the contract for the purpose of its conclusion and implementation – on the abovementioned legal basis;
- establish, investigate or defend against claims related to a concluded contract or the processing of your personal data – because their processing is necessary to implement Administrator’s legitimate interest (art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f of GDPR), that is determination, investigation or defense against claims;
- comply with legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator under the relevant provisions of law – because processing in this case is necessary to meet the legal requirements the Administrator is subject to (art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c of GDPR);
- create lists, analyses, statistics for Administrator’s internal needs, including reporting, planning the development of services – because processing is necessary to implement Administrator’s legitimate interest (art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f of GDPR), that is analysis and development of Administrator’s operations.
IV. DATA RECIPIENTS CATEGORIES
Your personal data may be received by:
- entities authorized on the basis of legal provisions (including courts, state authorities);
- entities providing services to the Administrator, including accounting, IT, marketing, communication and analytical, legal and debt collection – pursuant to the contract for processing provided personal data;
- subcontractors and other entities with which the Administrator cooperates in order to conclude or perform the contract – pursuant to the contract for processing provided personal data.
V. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by sending a request to the Administrator via e-mail: email@example.com or by mail to the Administrator’s correspondence address given above. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out based on your consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent may prevent further provision of services by the Administrator.
VI. RIGHT TO OBJECT
You can at any time object to the processing of your personal data via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the Administrator’s correspondence address given above.
VII. TRANSMISSION OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
The administrator does not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
VIII. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your data will be processed by the Administrator to:
- execute contracts – until the limitation period for claims under these contracts;
- fulfill legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator – until data retention obligations resulting from legal provisions expire;
- determine, pursue or defend against claims – until such claims expire;
- create summaries, analyses, statistics for Administrator’s internal needs, including reporting, planning the development of services – for the duration of the contract and then until the limitation of claims arising from the contract.
IX. RIGHTS OF PEOPLE WHO SHARED PERSONAL DATA
According to GDPR, you are entitled to:
- the right to request access to your data and receive a copy thereof;
- the right to rectify (amend) your data;
- the right to delete data (if there are no grounds for processing personal data, you can request their removal);
- the right to limit data processing (you can request to limit personal data processing to storage or execution of agreed actions, if the data held is incorrect or processed unsubstantially; or if their deletion is not possible due to the need to establish, assert or defend claims);
- the right to transfer data;
- the right to lodge a complaint to a supervising body (if the data is processed unlawfully, you can file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or other competent supervising body).
In order to exercise your rights, you may send an appropriate statement via email: email@example.com or by mail to the Administrator’s correspondence address. Before exercising your rights, the Administrator is required to adequately identify you.
X. INFORMATION ON VOLUNTARY SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude and perform contracts.
Our site uses “Cookies,” so that we can personalize its content for visitors. We use Google Analytics to collect basic information such as location, browser type, device used or content viewed on our website. This allows us to share information valuable to our recipients and better tailor the look of the page.
More information about cookies and the possibilities of setting your browser can be found under the following link: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
The newsletter is distributed by the MailChimp platform, that has adapted its services to the requirements of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). The data saved when signing up for JAM KOLEKTYW NEWSLETTER is: First Name, Last Name and email address. You can change the data or remove your email from the database at any time. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.